Texture <texture resource name> is missing or could not be loaded in mesh <mesh name>, material <material name>.
The specified texture resource could not be found, or could not be loaded.
This error can occur if
- The texture.txt file is missing or is named incorrectly.
- The texture.txt file refers to an image file that is missing or is named incorrectly.
- The texture.txt file is incorrectly formatted.
- One or more of the image files is invalid. For instance:
- The image file is in the wrong format, eg compressed TGA, missing alpha channel (where required).
- One or both of the image dimensions (width, height) is not a power of 2.
- The image file is larger than 4096x4096.
- The resource name did not end in ".texture". Please note that a source texture file on disk ends in "texture.txt" but a texture resource reference in the config.txt file or in a mesh ends in ".texture".