|A twice weekly freight service from Gladstone to Wilmington dropping wagons at locations as required.
The Historical Bit
The 1964 Working Timetable for the Wilmington Line contained only two regular freight services through to Wilmington, running on Mondays and Fridays only. An additional service to Wilmington ran only "if required". On Wednesdays there was a freight service to Booleroo Centre, with two additional service available "if required".
The line had no signals beyond Gladstone Yard. Train order working was in operation on the line.
The 1982 working timetable consisted of a single freight service to Wilmington each week (on Fridays). The line was closed in 1990 and the track has since been removed.
- If you have already closed the opening message window then the first step is to pause the session by pressing the P key.
- Next locate your loco. Either:-
- Open the Finder Tool (press Ctrl F ) and type, in the Name field, the name of the loco. For example SAR T 257 (or just T 257 should be enough). Click the tick icon, OR
- Open the Driver List (bottom left of the screen) and select the loco from there - click the drivers Eye icon to jump to the loco.
- Take a few moments to get your bearings. Click (this link will open in this window) to show the location details and track plans for Gladstone. In each location details page:-
- the tab gives an overall summary of each location with a "potted" history (where available).
- the tab reveals the invisible Track Marks for Drive To commands.
- the tab lists all active industries and their commodities.
- the tab describes the names, locations and settings of all junction switches as well as some switch sets you may want to use.
- Each location details page has direct links to the adjacent locations so you can explore along the route.
- When you are ready to start, reload the Peterborough Base Session page (click the Scenarios button on your current location page) and select this Scenario again or just use the Back button on your browser - whichever is quicker.
- Switch back to Driver Mode and either close the opening message window or press the P key to start the session.
||A tutorial on using these scenarios is provided in the link on the left. The link will open in this window
This page was created by Trainz user pware in February 2021 and was last updated as shown below.