Unmanned location on the Peterborough-Quorn Line .
A goods loop with a small goods shed was the only structure. A passing loop was removed during the 1950s due to the reduction in traffic on the line.
Just south (on the Peterborough side) of Wallaway is a culvert that was the site of the only serious incident on the line - a head on collision between two trains in the early hours of Saturday 16th November 1901. The firemen on both locos were killed and the drivers injured.
The line from Peterborough to Eurelia was closed to normal traffic in 1988 and was fully closed in 2002. Most of the track was removed in 2008. At Wallaway the culvert at the accident site and the track back to the yard have been preserved. A monument has been constructed at the site from materials retrieved from the goods shed when it was demolished.