TS2010 SP1 is the first patch release to the TS2010 product. It fixes a small number of important issues that were reported by the community after the public release of TS2010 and adds a new "Content Updates" button to the main menu.
Changes since TS2010
The following list represents the major user-visible changes in TS2010 SP1 as compared to the TS2010 online release build.
- Speedtrees now appear correctly with ATI graphics cards.
- Local assets are now organised differently.
- Non-builtin local assets can now be recommited.
- New "Content Updates" Menu button for updating built-in assets.
- Maximum number of speedtree types available at once has been relaxed.
- Speedtrees that had been previously locked can now be moved, rotated or deleted.
- Minor Changes to the favorites system.
- Regions can now be selected when the favorites filter is on.
- Auto-Patcher Fixed