- Products instances of different categories cannot co-exist in the same "queues" Container (product queue) when setting up an asset..
A KIND Product-category asset supports no custom tags. Third-party product categories may be created, and simply act as a label which can be applied to KIND Product assets.
The built-in KIND Product-category assets include:
- <KUID:-3:10040> "Bulk Load" - Products of this category must supply a 'product-texture'.
- <KUID:-3:10042> / <KUID:-25:1150> "Container"
- <KUID:-3:10044> "Liquid Load"
- <KUID:-3:10091> "Passenger"
- After standard boilerplate definitions of KIND TrainzBaseSpec...
|This is a built-in asset, and cannot be modified locally.|
Attach sample files here
|This section is a stub. You can help TrainzOnline's other users by adding to the content in this section or page. If you unfamiliar with Wiki editing, see the How-to-edit pages.|