Newly built package is not compatible with previously released version.
The build machine will provide details, but this can currently be raised by the following conditions:
- new package is unreadable
- old packages are unreadable
- new package contains an asset that was made obsolete by one or more of the old packages
- new package contains an asset which was present in one or more of the old packages, and that asset has been modified.
- new package doesn't contain and doesn't obsolete one or more of the assets in one of the old packages.
- new package doesn't obsolete some assets that were obsolete in one of the old packages.