Shunting operations that cover the length of Peterborough Yard and Peterborough Depot.
||SAR T 233 on Peterborough Depot Shed Road 1|
Other Unrostered Locos:
- SAR T 23 on Peterborough Depot Siding 1
- Move the loco out of the depot and navigate through to the other side of Peterborough Yard onto the Stockyard road.
- Reverse onto Goods Siding 4 and attach to the rake of empty MTW flat wagons stored there.
- Move the empty wagons to the Goods Crane and load.
- Shunt the loaded wagons to Goods Siding 3 and stable.
- Move the loco to Goods Siding 5 and attach to the rake of empty Livestock wagons stored there.
- Shunt the empty wagons to Stockyard Siding 2 DE at the far end of the Stockyard Road for pickup by a later train.
- Move the loco back into the main depot to the Depot Sidings next to the tall water tower. There are empty coal (CCC) and fuel (Tanker) wagons stored on two of the siding roads.
- Shunt the two wagon sets into a single consist and stable on one of the empty Depot Siding roads for later pickup and return to Port Pirie.
- Move the loco to the back of the workshop area at the end of the Depot Repair Storage Road.
- Attach to loco SAR T 229 (not in steam) and move it into the repair shop on Depot Repair Shop Road 2 or Depot Repair Shop Road 3. Detatch.
- Return the loco to its starting position on Peterborough Depot Shed Road 1.
- You have permission to pass semaphore signals at stop provided you are satisfied that the road ahead is clear.