This is a legacy material, and should only be used where compatibility with older versions of Trainz is required.
Non textured material
Material settings control diffuse and specular color and opacity.
Max Settings in detail
- Ambient - Ambient color R,G,B
- Diffuse - Diffuse color R,G,B
- Specular - Specular color R,G,B
- Opacity - Level of transparency, 0 = transparent, 100 = opaque.
- Glossiness - 0-100 specular shine or power.
Blender Settings in detail
- Diffuse - Color Picker and Intensity Slider combined set the diffuse color in Trainz
- Ambient -
- default: settings for Diffuse are used for ambient color in Trainz
- alternative: use Blenders global ambient settings (panel World) as ambient color in Trainz by unchecking the Exporter option box "Export Diffuse as Ambient"
- Specular - Color Picker and Intensity Slider combined set the specular color in Trainz
- Hardness - defines the sharpness of specular highlights in Trainz; higher values give sharper highlights
- Emit -
- default: the Emit Slider and the Diffuse Color Picker combined are used as emit color in Trainz
- alternative: the Emit Slider and the Mirror Color Picker combined are used as emit color in Trainz by checking the Exporter option box "Export Mirror as Emit"
- Transparency - the Alpha Slider set the level of transparency in Trainz; lesser values give more transparency