Revision as of 05:58, 21 February 2014 by Tonyhilliam
Your view of the 3D world is via the game "camera". The camera is attached to the "compass", and can rotate in any direction around the compass.
- To move forward (towards the horizon) right-click on the top half of the screen. To continue moving, right-click and hold. The further your mouse is from the center of the screen, the faster you will travel.
- Use the keyboard arrow keys to rotate/tilt the camera left and right, up and down. Use page up and page down or the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Hold down shift while using any of these keys to rotate/tilt/zoom more slowly.
- Alternate Method: Holding down Ctrl in combination with the arrow keys will move the camera focus point within the 3D world.
- You can change the method of camera control and speed/sensitivity in Main Menu > Options > Interface Settings
Tip: Alt-U provides a flying camera and Alt-Y a walking camera view.