About Category-region codes
Category-region codes are a single ("UK") or multiple codes ("AU;DE;UK;US") in a quoted string that is included in the config.txt file for user defined filters.
- Assets with narrow single country scope would contain a single code after the tagname.
- Assets which were widely found in many regions (e.g. 'Caterpillar D7 bulldozer', will list the series of country codes of the region.)
- The codes have only a minor importance in TRAINZ and are primarily used in Trainz as a sort and selection criteria in user defined filters.
- For content that exists in multiple areas, when creating new assets, select appropriate codes in Content Creator Plus (CCP).
- For example, a locomotive that was available in the United States and Canada would be specified as follows:
Tables of codes
The category-region codes below are in alphabetical order by sort criteria.
Legal codes that are recognized by Trainz are as follows:
by region code order
by country name order