This "bridge" information is obsolete and will not work in TS12. Refer to HowToGuides page for new format splines.
Road or rail bridges and similar assets, as variable length splines. The bridge kind may include initiator, divider, terminator segments, and shadows. The height and gradient of the bridge spline may be varied in Surveyor.
A bridge kind has the following container Structure:
See Chapter 7 for an example asset of this kind.
A TYPICAL ASSET OF THIS KIND MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING TAGS:
bridge bendy data carrate data casts_shadows data endlength data grounded data isroad data istrack data length data repeats data rgb data shadows data upright data visible-on-minimap data width data kuid kuid trainz-build data category-class data category-region data category-era data username data kind data bridgetrack kuid height data trackoffsets data initiator data divider data terminator data kuid-table 0 kuid thumbnails 0 image file width data height data
TAGS AND CONTAINERS
The following tags are further defined in Chapter 5:
- Generated automatically by CCP.
- Automatically set to 2.9 for 2009 assets.
- Should be "TB – Bridge". See the "Track" section of Category Class.
- See Category Region for a list of valid category-region values.
- See Category Era for a list of valid category-era values.
- Asset username. This will be the name that appears in the surveyor menu.
- Height from the track level to the base, must be a negative value to raise the bridge above the ground.
- Must be "bridge".
- This value should be left as default.
- Kuid of the track type to be used.
- Istrack, isroad
- Two boolean tags detailing the behavior of the bridge. If the isroad is set to true, then cars are placed on the bridge. Both values should not be set to true.
- The kuid of the track\road used in the asset should be present here, as should those of any other referenced assets.
- Switches how track is bent on corners, set as 1 allows the mesh to be deformed as the spline is bent around corners.
- Defines traffic density on road (minimum seconds between each car generated). 0 = No traffic. Number must be greater than 3 for traffic flow.
- Toggles whether the shadow model is displayed or not.
- Length in meters of the initiator and terminator models.
- Height in meters for the road to be offset from terrain.
- Length of track segment in meters
- The number of times the mesh is placed between spline points
- Leave as default 0 (unticked box).
- Specifies whether the bridge "legs" point vertically, or perpendicular to the spline.
- Specifies if the object\track is displayed on the minimap.
- Width of track mesh in meters.
- Name of model to use at start of bridge, placed in subfolder with same name.
- Name of the model to use as the middle bridge section, placed in subfolder with same name. No length is specified, and the divider overlaps part of the spline.
- Name of model to use at the end of bridge, placed in subfolder with same name.
- Distance in meters the rail/s are placed relative to the center of the spline. A single track must have a small offset of 0.01 metres from the centreline. Any number of tracks can be attached to the spline, only splines with the same track offsets can be connected together.
THIS KIND SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING:
- Track Sound, String Table, Chinese String Table, Czech String Table, Dutch String Table, French String Table, German String Table, Italian String Table, Polish String Table, Russian String Table, Spanish String Table, KUID Table, Obsolete Table, Thumbnails, Privileges, Extensions.
- bendy, carrate, casts_shadows, endlength, grounded, isroad, istrack, length, repeats, rgb, shadows, upright, visible-on-minimap, width, kuid, trainz-build, category-class, category-region, category-era, username, kind, bridgetrack, height, trackoffsets, alias, author, category-keyword, contact-email, contact-website, description, description-cn, description-cz, description-de, description-es, description-fr, description-it, description-nl, description-pl, description-ru, divider, dont-flip-terminator, hidden, initiator, invisible, license, light, organisation, terminator, uncached_alphas, username-cn, username-cz, username-de, username-es, username-fr, username-it, username-nl, username-pl, username-ru.